Field Sales Trainer Russia
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
The Field Sales Trainer will focus on supporting high impact learning opportunities for individuals and teams in Russia. This is an exciting time to be at JUUL Labs and to help our employees through their career growth. The Field Sales Trainer role is critical in providing a seamless learning experience to our Russia Sales Team. The individual in this role will support the Sales Team by delivering new hire training, sales certification, sales manager training, and several other training programs to support our field team.
- Implement JUUL Labs Sales Training Programs
- Coordinate and schedule new hires and veterans to the appropriate training forums
- Conduct recurring 1:1 trainings on Sales Process, Sales Methodologies, and Sales Enablement Programs
- Assist in the creation of training courses, videos, and learning modules for our go-to-market roles with the goal of improving sales productivity and field communication
- Field support for team operations and systems including the Learning Management System, Sales Enablement communications, learning program pages, metrics and reporting
- Support development of ‘’the way of working within Field Sales Department’’ with Processes, Tools and Training.
- Deliver content for quarterly/annual sales programs, bootcamps and events.
- Audit annual program evaluations, CRM data, Sales Metrics, and KPIs to make meaningful decision on growth and changes to Sales Enablement field efforts
- Internally market and support Sales Enablement Programs
- Report and track new hires within the sales training programs, and help to keep them accountable in completing training requirements
- Work side-by-side to build strong relationships with Sales Management in dedicated regions
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in sales training or sales enablement organizations
- Field Sales background is expected
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities, tasks and deadlines with limited supervision or guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable presenting to large groups as well as direct one to one conversations
- Ability to provide comprehensive feedback to new hires and their management team.
- Proficient in Keynote, MS Suite and G-Suite
- English - fluent
- Willingness to travel
- Higher education
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy and meal allowance
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of Moscow
Back to top