Engineering Training Coordinator
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Director of Engineering Operations, JUUL is looking for a Training Coordinator to manage training sessions, activities, and documentation in support of the Engineering Design, R&D, Product Reliability, and Engineering Operations.
The Training Coordinator will facilitate and track trainings for internal employees and overseas manufacturing partners. These training sessions may include training to released documents, including SOPs, policies, and protocols as well as to various business systems, including JUUL’s PLM, LMS, PM tool, CAD tool, PCBA database, firmware system, field testing platform, and wiki and ticket-generating software. While expertise in all systems and documents is not required, the Training Coordinator must become familiar will administrative functions for all engineering systems and may be tasked to lead training sessions based on proficiencies. Above all, the Training Coordinator must be an outgoing individual with an attention to detail and a desire to continually improve trainings at JUUL.
- Collaborate with managers and team leads to organize system and document trainings across all engineering departments
- Record and track individual and group trainings in JUUL’s LMS
- Develop generic training schedules for new engineering hires
- Draft new and edit existing training documents for release in JUUL’s PLM and LMS
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 - 3 years of Training Coordinator experience in a regulated field/market (medical device experience a plus)
- Experience developing training materials
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Familiarity with PLM, LMS, CAD, and database software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Self-motivated, team player, with a strong desire to learn new skills and grow
- Ability to multitask or focus on detailed problems, and tenacity to drive issues until resolved
- Must be capable of prioritizing workload and communicating with managers and team leads to identify training needs
- Must have demonstrable experience mapping out training development plans for teams and individuals
- Experience in lean startups AND large corporations preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top