Digital Product Manager, UK
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, FMCG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
JUUL Labs is looking for a Digital Product Manager to lead the digital product agenda for the UK. Based in the firm’s London office this product leader will report to the Director of Ecommerce, with a dotted line to the Digital Product Manager EMEA and will work with local ecommerce, operations and marketing teams to launch, scale and innovate in the UK.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and serve as the digital product owner of a critical region for our business; working in markets with different regulations and adapting to different market needs in order to drive a world-class digital experience, localized to the region and its unique requirements.
- Manage the development, launch and growth of the JUUL.co.uk ecommerce site in the UK
- Responsible for developing and delivering existing ecommerce growth opportunities and programmes (e.g., refer a friend, subscription model, SEO etc.)
- Responsible for innovating and creating the next generation of growth opportunities and programmes to further accelerate ecommerce revenue growth
- Ensure all content and consumer journeys are optimised for user experience and deliver the best experience across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Work collaboratively with engineering and design in San Francisco to translate product specifications into designs that can be implemented and tested to find the best performing solutions
- Ongoing optimisation of customer journeys to drive transactions, with a laser focus on the mobile experience
- Develop and continually enhance a launch process “check-list” to ensure learnings from UK are codified and applied to future territories.
- Lead and conduct detailed testing of site pre-go-live and during upgrade and improvement cycles
- Ensure compliance with all UK market laws
- Develop and lead relationships with internal and external third-parties (i.e. finance, logistics, supply chain) to ensure that the E-comm proposition works flawless end-to-end for the consumer
- Develop functional KPIs to ensure that the heath and effectiveness of the ecommerce proposition can be monitored over time
- Feed into the scoping and requirements for any future APP development.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience as a Product Manager in an eCommerce project management or commercial role
- Experience with Recurly a significant plus
- Experience of subscription businesses a plus
- Startup experience (as founder/early employee) a significant plus
- Multi-country experience across Europe a significant plus
- Owned and managed extensive cross-functional software projects
- Experience communicating technical questions and problems for stakeholders outside engineering and product
- Excited to work with wide variety of internal stakeholders to develop a consensus on a product plan and execute on it
- Significant project management experience, with a history of working to tight deadlines
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Work in the heart of London
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top