Digital Marketing Manager, UK
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, FMCG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
JUUL Labs is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for the UK. Based in the firm’s London office this role will report to the Director of Ecommerce, with a dotted line to the Digital Marketing Manager EMEA and will work with digital product owners, operations, external agencies and offline marketing teams to drive the performance of the ecommerce business in the UK.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will own the digital marketing agenda for the ecommerce business, driving exceptional performance through world-class digital innovation and marketing across multiple websites and markets ensuring consistency where possible to permit scale economies, but localising where necessary to ensure the ecommerce marketing proposition is right for each consumer type in each territory.
- Responsible for digital marketing of the ecommerce business in UK
- Responsible for the development, creation and execution of digital marketing strategies in UK, always complying with the regulatory requirements of each jurisdiction. These include but are not limited to;
- CRM programmes and campaigns, including segmentation of consumer groups and multi-variate testing of campaigns
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media campaigns and content
- Other digital marketing where permitted (i.e., SEO, content marketing)
- Responsible for identifying, negotiating commercials, and managing local partner digital agencies to further super-charge UK ecommerce growth
- Develop functional KPIs to track the performance of growth initiatives and digital marketing campaigns over time
- Working collaboratively with the product team and design teams in San Francisco and local markets to get to the best answers, quickly
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experienced Digital Marketing Manager in eCommerce
- Startup experience (as founder/early employee) a significant plus
- Experience owning the marketing levers of an ecommerce business, and a demonstrable track record of pulling these levers effectively to drive growth
- Significant experience in designing and developing digital marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience managing and executing CRM campaigns
- Experience managing and executing social media campaign's
- Experience measuring, monitoring and tracking KPI’s for digital performance
- Excited to work with wide variety of internal stakeholders to develop a consensus on an ecommerce plan and execute on it
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Work in the heart of London
Back to top