Demand Planning Manager (Austin OR Toronto)
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead weekly Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment activities with major Distributors and retail chains.
- Building and maintaining relationships with planning and replenishment teams of key accounts
- Collaborating with Supply, Sales, Sales Operations, Customer success and marketing teams
- Consolidating data from various sources and identifying key business trends that impact the business
- Forecasting weekly/monthly Sell in and Sell thru volumes by customer, by sku, by region and maintaining a 12 month rolling forecast
- Managing channel inventory and providing buying recommendations to key account managers/planners
- Support activities related to promotions planning, new product introductions, end of life management, fill rate management
- Maintaining and reporting KPI’s like forecast accuracy, in-stocks/out of stocks, on time delivery etc.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Drive continuous improvements in planning and execution
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of experience in demand planning, merchandising, supply chain planning and execution
- Experience managing Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment processes with retailers (i.e. managing regional sell-in, sell-through, and sell-out demand forecasting and inventory allocation throughout product life cycle).
- Excel Power user
- Experience in a cross-functional leadership and change management capacity.
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain management (scheduling, warehousing, fulfillment, reverse logistics).
- Expertise in planning, demand forecasting and inventory optimization (setting goals, defining inventory).
- Demonstrated critical thinking, presentation and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business or Supply Chain, or equivalent practical experience.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in Austin, one of the world’s greatest cities!
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, Austin, Texas
Back to top