Data Steward - Quality Associate Manager
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
JUUL Labs is seeking a Data Quality Associate Manager responsible for maintaining Commercial data resources for the Americas. You will define, design, and maintain data quality processes and usage monitoring. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company with real opportunity to influence sales direction. This role is ideal for someone that has a willingness and desire to learn with excellent soft skills.
The role manages business (non-technical) functionality of the enterprise customer master database.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Defining and standardizing Commercial data elements
- Designing and implementing data quality processes in systems not limited to Salesforce, BigQuery, and Informatica
- Govern all master data change requests, approvals, and execution
- Performing manual data corrections, both proactively and in responsive to problem tickets
- Identifying data-quality trends which may indicate application or system-integration defects
- Working with information-technology resources to perform root-cause analysis for incorrect data
- Tracking identified data-quality issues for resolution
- Coordinating with information-technology resources to prioritize system/integration issues for resolution
- Developing and maintaining procedural documentation around data-corrections processes
- Representing the BI organization on initiatives which impact customer data
- Developing and executing user-acceptance and regression test plans for defect fixes, enhancements, and project implementations
- Managing ingestion processes of third party commercial data elements (shipments, store metadata,
- Training incoming team members in these job functions
- Participating in other Business Intelligence data-quality initiatives as needed
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience in a related field
- Organized and detail oriented
- Conscientious and logic minded
- Experience creating and executing user-acceptance tests preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top