Customer Success Manager, UK
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a top tier candidate for the role of Customer Success Manager. This position is responsible for supporting the sales go to market strategy and the customer journey. This includes client on-boarding - ensuring B2B customers receive products in time and complete, supporting marketing initiatives such as training, merchandising, and event marketing. Client retention - maintaining and optimizing the customer experience working cross-functionally to ensure they are the voice of the customer within JUUL Labs and reducing customer churn. Client expansion - increasing the customer lifetime value within the existing account base by up-selling and developing sales leads.
This role is based in London and will have responsibility for JUUL accounts across the UK. The ideal candidate will be a highly organised individual who is comfortable in our emerging category and rapidly changing environment. We share a passion for improving the lives of adult smokers, and we believe that we have a real opportunity to disrupt industries to inspire positive change. If you share this vision, we’re looking for rockstars to join our growing team.
- Order management for key customer accounts. Processing orders & managing any delivery / reconciliation issues.
- Input and update Salesforce information to ensure proper management of account
- Introduce products to prospective accounts and complete sell-in process when assigned
- Successfully refers large sales opportunities to divisional sales managers as necessary
- Manage inbound calls from existing and prospect accounts by providing exemplary service
- Manages onboarding of new accounts in collaboration with Territory Sales Managers
- Complete customer set up process ensuring JUUL Labs remains compliant with all legal and regulatory
- Track and manage account performance, assist Territory Sales Managers in improving performance
- Stay abreast of all laws and regulations for selling products in retail
- Work as a team to help achieve overall company goals
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS degree, marketing or business administration preferred
- Advanced experience in sales and operations.
- Comfortable working with C-level corporate managers.
- Working with product supply for customers like Amazon, Sainsbury’s, Argos and Tesco
- Working with specialty retail shops focused on lifestyle marketing and community.
- Working within a dealer/distributor sales environment a plus.
- Working with CRMs such as Salesforce.
- Working with ERPs such as Acumatica or NetSuite.
- Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the category products and/or services.
- Excellent organization skills including documentation.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Work in the heart of London
Back to top