CS Senior Global Expansion Program Manager
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Senior Global Expansion Program Manager to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the projects managed for upcoming international and US based projects. The role will require an end-to-end understanding of Project Management. Will work closely with cross functional teams as well as all management to give updates, implementations changes and overall project status. Manage budget, project schedule and direction of the project teams.
- Work closely with international teams and international call centers.
- Maintaining communication across multiple cross functional teams both internal and external to the organization.
- Maintain project timeline and deliverable schedules.
- Schedule, manage and conduct meetings to review action items and progress of the projects.
- Define project scope, project plan, projects scheduled activities and document the plan for meetings and reporting purposes.
- Manage project execution by leveraging project plan, ongoing status updates and milestone tracking
- Communication with all internal teams proficiently and clearly to build the alignment and track project progress.
- Perform risk management: identification, tracking, mitigation plans, monitoring and reporting on the project.
- Projects may include: FDA Regulations, reverse logistics, new customer churn, and other new customer operations projects such as international expansion.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years as a PM in Customer Support with an emphasis on Consumer Goods or similar
- 3+ years working with call centers or in-house customer support teams
- Prior experience working with call centers in alternate countries and/ or in multiple languages
- Ability to deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Prior success handling / executing multiple high impact, fast paced/collaborative projects.
- Bachelor’s required or Master’s Degree in related field preferred
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred
- Six Sigma preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Meet Some of JUUL Labs's Employees
Mechanical Engineer, Engineering
Working as part of the Product Team, Claire aims to bring a better product to JUUL customers. She works on prototyping, designing, and testing to meet changing customer needs and improve the overall experience.
Back to top