JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Contract Coordinator is responsible for responding to internal requests relating to drafting, review, signature and storage of Company contracts. Contract administrator will maintain data relating to contracts and assist with implementation of contract management system.
- Reviewing and editing template agreements and documents
- Work on contracts such as NDAs, software license agreements, consulting and services agreements, and more
- Generating and tracking status reports
- Responding to requests regarding existing contracts
- Performing administrative tasks, such as obtaining signatures and storage of documents, as needed
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of experience in Contracts Coordination; or supporting an in-house legal team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and able to work independently and with a team
- Adaptable to evolving business needs
- Creative problem solver who is able to identify fundamental issues quickly and present resolutions
- Office suite; G-Suite; Adobe, tech savvy
- Familiarity with contract management software; able to learn new systems quickly
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top