Business Systems Analyst, Global Supply Chain
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to support JUUL Labs’ Sourcing Operations team.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Sourcing Operations, this individual will be an Ariba functional subject matter expert and first line of support to internal and external customers. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a fast pace, high visibility and impact environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with business process owners to translate business requirements into efficient system design leveraging Ariba and supporting technologies
- Perform analysis of JUUL’s supply base to identify opportunities to expand supplier enablement and catalog usage
- Serve as key liaison between internal customer, suppliers and third-party software providers to solve cross functional process gaps
- Manage communications strategy related to program requirements, timelines, and benefits to suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Develop reports/dashboards/scorecards to provide visibility into key business processes
- Establish and manage project plans to keep leadership informed of project status throughout lifecycle
- Develop data driven and fact-based points of views to resolve issues within time-sensitive deadlines
- Challenge establish processes and status quos where value can be gained by utilizing new processes and technologies
- Reinforce program adherence with internal and external stakeholders for established uses of Ariba, including the creation and execution of process related training
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supply chain, procurement, or sourcing role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proficiency MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint (presentations) and Excel (spreadsheets and analyzing data)
- Experience supporting programs related to large change initiatives or project implementations
- Proven ability to act as a change agent and clearly articulate solutions to decision makers
- Experience with large scale data analysis
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience implementing and supporting Procure-to-Pay functions
- Experience with Cloud based e-Procurement applications (Ariba)
- Experience with supplier networks
- Experience interfacing with ERP systems and Master Data
Back to top