Business Analyst, Youth Prevention - APAC
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a detail-oriented Youth Prevention Business Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As part of the Global Youth Prevention Office, you will partner daily with the APAC Director of Youth Prevention as well as functional stakeholders across region such as compliance, legal, sales, marketing, supply chain, scientific affairs, regulatory, and IP. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company, including the CEO, providing meaningful opportunity to influence the direction of the business.
Above all, be mission-driven. Develop comprehensive recommendations that are aligned with our vision of eliminating combustible cigarettes. The ideal candidate has 4+ years in either consulting, technology, healthcare and/or consumer products. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work cross-functionally with the Global Director of Youth Prevention to coordinate cross-functional initiatives and communications across regional Compliance, Legal, Government Affairs, and Business Operations teams to gather, analyze, and synthesize data on current policies in market to report back to the Global Youth Prevention organization.
- Assist the APAC Director of Youth Prevention and Regional Operations Manager with implementing and project managing the execution of youth prevention initiatives, including a regional Secret Shopper program.
- Develop executive presentations and other communication materials that summarize the current actions taken and future policies to be enacted across the region to ensure consistency in internal compliance and organizational understanding of corporate youth prevention initiatives.
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- 2 - 4+ years of experience in market data analytics or consumer insights, or an equivalent field
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier education institution; specialization in business, data analytics, or other relevant fields a plus
- High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize multiple sources of insights
- Be objective and analytical. Seek data and know the difference between facts and opinions
- Deeply curious, seek to understand and ask Why? repeatedly
- Relentless and crystal-clear communication. Sniff out and resolve ambiguity
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
- Professional demeanour and ability to interact with persuasiveness and confidence with CXO level colleagues
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks; lunch provided
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
Back to top