Brand Protection - Online Enforcement Specialist
- San Francisco, CA
Online Enforcement Specialist, Brand Protection
JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of the one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC.
JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, software developers, product managers, marketers, sales professionals, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE & RESPONSIBLITES:
JUUL Labs is seeking an analytical, enthusiastic, passionate, result-driven Online Enforcement Specialist who thrives in fast-paced environments. Due to the nature of our business model, anti-counterfeit and gray market operations are an essential ongoing focus of the company. This position will report to the Online Enforcement Manager, working alongside the Brand Protection group and individuals who are passionate about JUUL Labs, Inc. mission statement, product portfolio and consumer base.
The position requires a strong self-driven individual who has proven abilities in analytics, vendor management, and cross-functional collaboration with their previous roles. This role will create and generate reports including analytics and statistics for brand protection enforcement activities. Additional responsibilities will include reviewing, coordinating and conducting online enforcement of counterfeits, divergent of products, and IP infringements.
* Perform internet brand protection enforcement activities
* Prepare reports and presentations utilizing Excel, SQL, Tableau, PowerPoint etc., including statistics and trends of enforcement activity
* Assist with the development and implementation of enforcement strategies for our product portfolio
* Work with external vendor and coordinate enforcement activity
* Assist with online infringement review, tagging, tracking and enforcement of Online Marketplaces, Websites, Paid Advertisements and Mobile Apps.
* Support the online Brand Protection efforts as needed
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* Proven strong analytical experience
* Technical curiosity - hands on technical experience a plus
* Possesses a high driven tenacity
* Able to develop and refine an analytic process and approach
* Excellent communication skills for interaction with internal departments and external business partners
* Doesn’t shy away from conflict or confrontation
* Represent company in a professional manner
* Discreet. Experience working with confidential data
* Flexible. Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Bachelors degree required
* 3+ years of proven experience in Brand Protection and Online Enforcement
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top