Associate Manager, Digital Content
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an Associate Manager, Digital Content who is the complete package – highly
organized, results-oriented, full of integrity with strong attention to detail. This results-oriented
contributor is passionate supporting initiatives within the marketing organization through quality
work, delivering against timelines and best practice processes.
The Associate Manager will be responsible for leading daily operational processes, supporting
key growth initiatives and ensuring we deliver the best possible experience for our consumer.
This role will support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of digital content
management for international markets.
- Coordinate the development of content across multiple digital experiences for international markets at both launch and sustain periods
- Publish content across multiple content management systems and geographies
- Proofread, edit and facilitate the approval process for digital content
- Manage translation and back-translation process across web and email
- Maintain creative library and manage the approval and distribution of all creative assets used across all digital channels and experiences by country
- Utilize strong project management skills to track and deliver critical projects and operational projects on time
- Ability to work across multiple departments and functions to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Support the collection and aggregation of digital content budget and spend to ensure proper tracking and attribution of campaign dollars
- Take on other roles as necessary to adapt to the organizational needs of the time
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have great communication style and skills to collaborate across multiple geographies and disciplines - Creative, Marketing, and Sales
- Previous experience in content and/or digital marketing required
- Previous startup “mindset” is ideal but not necessary
- Confidence + experience (drive the process forward without a lot of hand-holding)
- 2-3 years of experience in digital or content marketing
- Knowledge of content management (such as Contentful), marketing automation, project management, calendaring and best practices
- Self-starter able and eager to learn quickly with a good head for problem-solving, while able to adhere to standard operating procedures and deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive organizational change
- BS/BA – Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top