Associate International Marketing Manager - (Americas)
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Associate International Marketing Manager is a liaison between the brand team (headquartered in San Francisco) and local country marketing teams. The International Marketing Manager will work between both teams to support integrated product launches, brand marketing, communications and programs which include; brand structure and messaging, media & campaign planning, creative and execution, sponsorships, brand compliance, and market-facing communications.
This role is responsible for managing marketing initiatives from concept to execution, including brand implementation, project schedules, and seeing initiatives efficiently through to completion. Heavy emphasis on proven ability to manage details across a broad range of marketing initiatives; significant project management experience is a must.
- Work cross-functionally with Local Marketing, Brand, Ecommerce, Trade Marketing and Creative Teams to project and program manage a vast variety of initiatives in support of new market expansions
- Work with brand and marketing functions to apply and at times adapt branded executions as-needed for international initiatives, acting as steward of the JUUL brand; act as a steward of the brand
- Support the implementation of integrated marketing plans to extend core brand communication strategies across all elements of the marketing mix, including advertising, online, in-store, customer, partner and consumer activation
- Stay in lock-step with Creative, Trade Marketing & Ecommerce to ensure brand marketing activities are integrated
- Enhance our storytelling ability by bringing our brand and values to life - including through content, communications, and engagement initiatives
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all program activities
- Track marketing plans, calendars & schedules
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- CPG product management experience preferred but not required
- Experience working within the U.K. and other European markets preferred
- Digital and Trade/Retail Marketing
- Brand Management
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Extremely detail oriented
- Highly entrepreneurial with strong leadership skills
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- 2-3 Years of experience in an agency or in-house marketing, preferably brand marketing for cpg or consumables
- Experience owning projects from concept to execution
- Experience working cross-functionally, being a catalyst for lines of communication
- Experience working with International Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top