Senior Product Manager, Benefits
- New York, NY
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Justworks is seeking a Senior Product Manager on one of our core benefit-related product areas to work collaboratively with Design and Engineering. Product Managers are responsible for scoping and guiding products to launch, guiding the iterative improvement process, and considering both internal and external needs.
What you'll do
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders and available data - including Voice of Customer data, external market data, and existing Justworks data
- Help to define a product vision and strategy with stakeholders and direct working team
- Partner with engineering, design, and product marketing to create a cross functional and collaborative development process specific to your domain
- Communicate product priorities across the company, using evidence-based decision making
- Create metrics and goals around feature launches, measuring success post-launch and iterating
- Continuously prioritize needs of customers and internal stakeholders, and reassess as needed
- Communicate reassessments as needed
- Be a passionate believer in the Justworks product and evangelize it internally and externally
- Maintain a positive attitude, even in the face of adversity
- Be able to say “No,” but back it up with reasoning
- Be transparent in your roadmap and prioritization
- Do what it takes to get the job done and motivate a team
Who you are
- 5-7 years of software product management experience, with demonstrated wins
- Able to learn the Justworks domains quickly (benefits, payments, health insurance, HR, etc)
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills
- SQL knowledge
- You have a technical background
- You have an understanding of SaaS SMB products
- You have experience in the human resources space, generally
- You are interested in and excited about everything related to financial, mental, and health benefits
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top