Revenue Operations Analyst
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you’ll help shape Justworks’ Sales Operations team strategy by partnering closely with multiple stakeholders to support the delivery of critical business information assets. The Revenue Operations Analyst is responsible for building and standardizing a suite of reporting and empowerment tools to maximize efficiency at all levels across the sales as well as multiple parts of the organization. Projects may include pipeline analysis on a standard cadence, deploying and refining industry best practice forecasting processes, and in-depth ad hoc sales performance analyses. The Revenue Operations Analyst will also own administration of various processes, including new sales audits and variable compensation for the sales team.
What you'll do
- Build repeatable processes and reporting packages to empower both sales leaders and reps with critical operational data related to strategy and execution.
- Develop and maintain standardized operational reports and dashboards to monitor overall region/territory health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators
- Partner with sales management to drive sales reporting and forecasting process for the Americas sales theater
- Support ongoing analysis of business performance. Inform executive decisions
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report data to track sales performance and metrics
- Work closely with Management to ensure proper and timely sales team compensation
- Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational procedures and policies to manage volume.
- Conduct in depth ad-hoc analysis
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the Sales Operations organization to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes
- Collaborate cross functionally to improve or define processes that promote data integrity and reporting functionality
Who you are
- 4-Year College Degree
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel required
- SQL and Tableau knowledge preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong project management and execution skills
- You like working with people and helping others solve problems
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Justworks's Employees
Olivia balances product design with user testing to create exceptional experiences. She works with the Creative Director and her fellow Product Team members to prioritize elegant solutions for what typically are complicated systems.
Back to top