Payments Operations Analyst
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, diversity + inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As an Analyst on the Payments Operations team you will serve as the point person for daily payroll processing, resolve payroll related issues, handle internal escalations, and manage instances of non-sufficient funds. You must be comfortable making and supporting decisions with large financial and risk implications. The Payments Operations team keeps the Justworks engine running. You will be an integral part of the day-to-day operations of the company as well as play a role in developing scalable solutions that support Justworks’ growth.
What you'll do
- Oversee daily payroll processing and resolve payments errors
- Ensure that instances of non-sufficient funds are resolved on a timely basis
- Make and support complex payments-related decisions by utilizing all available data points, including your best judgment
- Respond to questions and requests from the Customer Success team
- Maintain internal resource center regarding Payments Operations’ policies and procedures
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Prior experience in payroll, payments, or a financial services company
- Comfortable making and supporting risk based decisions on high-impact financial transactions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for quickly learning new products and subject matter, and helping others learn as well
- FPC or CPP preferred
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Justworks's Employees
Olivia balances product design with user testing to create exceptional experiences. She works with the Creative Director and her fellow Product Team members to prioritize elegant solutions for what typically are complicated systems.
Back to top