Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Job - Onboarding Manager
Justworks is looking for an Onboarding Manager to join our growing Customer Success department. As an Onboarding Manager, your main responsibility is to guide small businesses through their transition to Justworks for their HR, payroll and benefits needs. This is a fast-paced, deadline driven, and customer service focused role.
Onboarding is a pivotal moment in our customers’ life cycle because it is the first time they experience the product and service for themselves. We view ourselves as trusted partners for our customers, and product experts that they rely on during implementation. Onboarding Managers play a crucial role as the bridge between Sales, Operations, and Customer Success to set the stage for a long-lasting and successful customer relationship.
Who you are
- Committed to delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Passionate about a career path in customer success
- Deeply caring about your teammates and customers
- Technically-minded and passionate about improving the product you support
- A problem-solver who genuinely enjoys figuring out how and why things work
- Adaptable and able to excel in an environment of rapid change and growth
- Aligned with Justworks’ mission, and share our core values: Compassion, Openness, Grit, Integrity and Simplicity
What you'll do
- Be an expert on every aspect of the Justworks product and service
- Effectively manage the customer Onboarding process from time of sale through first payroll
- Understand your customers’ needs and what is important to their business
- Work closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure smooth and continuous service between phases of the customer lifecycle
- Consistently communicate onboarding status and deadlines to ensure customers meet their deliverables
- Work cross-functionally with our Operations teams to set up and guide our customers through enrollment of benefits
- Make certain that the customer has a clear and comfortable understanding of the Justworks platform and service through product walkthroughs and training calls
- Embody the Justworks brand and advocate for your customers’ best interests with key stakeholders on other teams
- Creatively solve problems and navigate through roadblocks that come up due to unique customer needs
- Establish a strong professional relationship with your customers and get them excited about working with Justworks
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of professional experience in customer service
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage competing priorities and multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable
- Aptitude for learning new products and subject matter, and helping others learn as well
- Willingness to dive right in and affect change
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Justworks's Employees
Olivia balances product design with user testing to create exceptional experiences. She works with the Creative Director and her fellow Product Team members to prioritize elegant solutions for what typically are complicated systems.
Back to top