About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
What you'll do
- Work with colleagues from our product, sales, and customer success teams to understand customer needs
- Design innovative product solutions to customer goals, with a focus on ease-of-use, simplicity, and capability
- Create product specifications and designs, in collaboration with product designers
- Collaborate with engineers to accomplish new product designs in software
- Participate in usability assessment efforts
- Collaborate with other product team members by providing feedback and guidance
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience on product teams for web or mobile applications.
- Comfort working with a range of levels, from envisioning entirely new products to mastering details and edge cases.
- Ability to make complex business tasks easy with creative approaches to software design.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them.
- Great compensation package and meaningful equity.
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family.
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays.
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies.
- 401k retirement savings plan.
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs.
- Professional development stipend.
- Monthly work-from-home wellness stipend while we're all remote.
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions.
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.