Sales Manager, Account Management
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About your role:
The Account Management (AM) team is hiring for an experienced leader to join us! You will report to Andy Walburger, the Head of the AM organization. The AM organization plays an important role achieving commercial outcomes with existing customers through the renewals, upsell, and cross-sell process. This is a newly created role in our fast-growing, Series-C company, that addresses one of the largest sectors in the US economy.
In this role, you will hire and coach the team to achieve outstanding revenue results and create partnership with the executive buyers within our customers. You have a deep interest in delivering performance and engagement from your team members. As the manager of one of our most strategic revenue teams, you bring experience and a record of building and scaling successful account management teams.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, onboard and coach the AM team ensuring ongoing engagement and professional development
- Motivate the team to exceed revenue and retention targets within the existing customer base
- Translate company and account management strategy into applicable goals and metrics.
- Promote a compelling vision for company and team driving engagement from team
- Use data to provide constructive feedback to improve the teams outcomes and operations
- Build account management processes and identify opportunities to improve our customer journey.
- Be an advisor to AMs to deepen relationships with important customer partners, evaluate unhealthy accounts, and develop adoption plans in partnership with Customer Success team
- 5+ years of experience in account management for a B2B SaaS company, experience in the financial services vertical is a plus
- 2+ years of people management experience leading account managers
- Experience with existing clients in the Mid Market and SMB customer segments
- Produce effective written and verbal communication strategies
- Experience coaching and providing feedback that helps your team grow and achieve goals
- Demonstrate leadership through integrity, vulnerability and inclusivity.
- Motivated to learn and grow in order to achieve success as a team team and individual
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
Back to top