About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
Juniper Square invests in a hybrid workforce and we offer three work modes: full time remote work from your home office, a hybrid of home and office work from one of our office hubs, currently in San Francisco and Austin, or full time work in an office hub. The company headquarters is in the Cloud and we invest in digital-first operations. We have communities of remote employees across the US and Canada, with more substantive local remote working communities in Seattle, Denver, Chicago and New York, but we are open to employees working in several states and provinces. We are happy to share with interested applicants where and how we work.
About the role
Juniper Square is seeking two fund administration industry expert's to join the Investor Services team. In this role, you will rely on your deep industry experience to serve as a trusted adviser and consult prospective clients on the technical portion of fund administration sales. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a client-facing role that will partner with our Sales and Fund Accounting teams to help grow the network of customers on the industry’s first seamless software and fund administration offering.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Account Executives and Account Managers in fund administration sales pursuits to prospective and existing clients
- Respond to and resolve all prospective client technical accounting questions
- Ascertain client needs and desired scope of work, and confirm support with Juniper Square offerings, especially for complex or unique investment structures
- Build credibility with key prospective client executives, demonstrating a deep understanding of their unique business challenges
- Validate prospective customer pricing and work with the Director of Fund Administration and Industry Principal, Fund Solutions to identify and price work that is outside of standard engagements
- Assist prospective clients in evaluating Juniper Square’s offering by determining appropriate reference customers with similar technical and business needs
- Identify product development opportunities based on communication with prospects
- 5-7 years of experience working in a relationship management and fund administration/accounting role
- Experience supporting client services, relationship management, audit and/or sales consulting teams within the fund administration/accounting industry
- Ability to set expectations, push back when needed, but bring stakeholders (internally and clients) together to achieve business goals
- Deep understanding of complex accounting transactions, private equity investment structures, and reporting requirements for private equity funds. Familiarity with venture capital funds is a plus.
- Comfort interfacing with external C-suite executives, representing Juniper Square as the ultimate industry and technical expert
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of commercial awareness
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce tools would be helpful
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions