Head of Field Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About your role
We are seeking an experienced leader to catalyze growth for our brand by developing world-class field marketing and events programs.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing our strategy and approach for industry and hosted events, partnering with leading trade associations to create unique sponsorship opportunities, managing our events budget and aligning it to pipeline and revenue goals, and working with marketing and sales leadership to deliver against integrated go-to-market plans.
The successful candidate will have experience managing field marketing teams that operate high velocity programs at a national, regional, and local level. You’ll have the ability to quickly build trusted relationships with internal stakeholders, customers and key industry organizations. You’re also comfortable balancing multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert on our clients and prospects in order to identify sponsorship and event marketing opportunities as our business evolves
- Work with sales and marketing to align event budgets and execution to audience and segment growth objectives
- Organize and host online and in-person events that create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing ones and deepen customer relationships
- Manage and mentor a team responsible for all aspects of event management including: audience development, messaging, vendor relations, production, and logistics
- Build programs that create a sense of shared community and affinity for our brand among Juniper Square client executives
- Own the experience we offer prospects from brief to booth, ensuring that our brand identity comes through across event touchpoints
- Align events strategy to an integrated marketing calendar, including touchpoints with paid media, social marketing, and major launch announcements
- Significant travel required (~50%)
- 8-10 experience in field or event marketing
- Experience with team management in a matrixed environment
- Experience working at a B2B technology company, preferably SaaS
- Ability to build strong partnerships and manage by influence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- An analytical mindset and commitment to data driven decision making
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Experience with commercial real estate is a plus, but not required
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Professional development stipend
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
- Home office productivity allowance to help create an ideal work from home setup
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
Back to top