Customer Success Manager, Mid- Market
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About your role
Juniper Square’s Customer Success organization is responsible for onboarding customers, driving usage and adoption of the product, and ensuring customer satisfaction. We are hiring for multiple roles to join the Mid- Market Customer Success team. In this role, you’d report to the Group Manager of Mid Market Customer Success who brings 10+ years of client relationship experience and a passion for building growing teams.
This is a great opportunity to use relationship management and project management skills to support customers who are transforming the way they do business by using Juniper Square. You will enjoy this role if you enjoy being a product and industry expert to help customers achieve their goals while advocating internally to ensure Juniper Square’s products continue to exceed expectations!
What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of 60-75 existing customer accounts
- Work with end-users of the product on implementation, onboarding, and product training
- Review customer metrics for product adoption, client satisfaction, and customer goals
- Develop advanced knowledge of the customer, product, and industry
- Contribute to internal projects that improve operational infrastructure
- Work with product and engineering teams to create new product features that reflect the voice of our customers
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant customer success management role
- Experience communicating with clients in written and verbal form
- Experience leading client-facing meetings and presentations with multiple attendees of various levels, including executives
- Passion for contributing to the customer's success with a product or service
- Demonstrates competence in prioritization of time, resources, tasks, and people in order to meet deadlines and goals
- Demonstrated experience learning advanced knowledge on technical subject matters and curiosity to grow in knowledge.
- Motivated by change and comfort with an evolving work environment
- Ability to travel for customer in-person visits in the future (not currently required due to the pandemic and will be subject to in-person work policies)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of professional experience
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
Back to top