About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
Juniper Square invests in a hybrid workforce and we offer three work modes: full time remote work from your home office, a hybrid of home and office work from one of our office hubs, currently in San Francisco and Austin, or full time work in an office hub. The company headquarters is in the Cloud and we invest in digital-first operations. We have communities of remote employees across the US and Canada, with more substantive local remote working communities in Seattle, Denver, Chicago and New York, but we are open to employees working in several states and provinces. We are happy to share with interested applicants where and how we work.
About your Role
As an Associate Product Operations Manager, your primary responsibility will be getting new customers started with our application. You’ll engage hands-on with customers, and collaborate with colleagues from product development, sales, and customer success. Specifically, you will:
- Work with customers to plan how to migrate their existing data to Juniper Square
- Manage the process of data migration; participate in calls with customers and coordinate work by your colleagues
- Review, analyze, and prepare customer data for import to our application
- Learn to upload data using the Juniper Square application and other software tools
- Coordinate with our customer success team to provide a great experience for new customers
- Recommend improvements to our application based on experiences with customers
- Become an expert in the way private equity companies operate
In this role, you’ll work directly with clients, get experience managing investment data, and become an expert in our product. You’ll develop tools and collateral to make these processes more efficient as the business grows.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with complex datasets in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong attention to detail; analytical and inquisitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality; comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Interest in software and finance; familiarity with real estate private equity concepts a plus
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Professional development stipend
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
- Home office productivity allowance to help create an ideal work from home setup
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.