About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
Juniper Square invests in a hybrid workforce and we offer three work modes: full time remote work from your home office, a hybrid of home and office work from one of our office hubs, currently in San Francisco and Austin, or full time work in an office hub. The company headquarters is in the Cloud and we invest in digital-first operations. We have communities of remote employees across the US and Canada, with more substantive local remote working communities in Seattle, Denver, Chicago and New York, but we are open to employees working in several states and provinces. We are happy to share with interested applicants where and how we work.
About your role
Juniper Square's Account Management (AM) team is hiring. We have multiple positions open and we are looking for Account Managers to join the Mid Market team. This is a fast-growing team, growing and deepening our relationships with our real estate investment management customers.
Mid Market AM’s manage about 60 existing client accounts responsible for commercial opportunities. You will love this role and perform well if you enjoy methodical and strategic longer sales cycles.
What you'll do
- Manage a book of existing business working directly with the customers' executive team to build relationships and map their goals to Juniper Square’s capabilities.
- Achieve revenue target to up-sell and cross-sell by learning our customers’ objectives and introducing new products and services to help meet them
- Achieve retention targets by making sure Juniper Square is delivering value in a meaningful, visible, and goal-aligned
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, from business case development to deal structuring and negotiation
- Map accounts and coordinate meetings to identify success metrics, shared commitments, timelines, and action plans. These will include, both scheduled (e.g., quarterly business reviews, and executive syncs) and meetings as needed.
- Work with internal teams, including but not limited to, customer success, account executives, marketing, product, engineering, and legal.
- Proactively help Juniper Square’s Product team ideate and prioritize new products and features by advocating for our customers’ needs
- Use tools and systems to operate efficiently, identify opportunities and mitigate risk such as Salesforce
- 3+ years of experience managing existing client accounts, regularly engaging and building relationships with the purchasing decision makers
- Experience managing clients in the mid- market segment
- Industry experience selling B2B Software products such as ERP, CRM, Workflow Management, and Reporting solutions.
- Performs well measured on revenue-based outcomes: renewals, upsell, and cross-sells
- Effective skills in communication, influence, and coordination with stakeholders, including the economic buyer
- Prioritizes pressing demands and mid and long term goals to manage book of business
- Demonstrates self motivations, resourcefulness and accountability to learn and grow
- Familiar with using CRM systems to maintain timely detailed notes and well documented updates on accounts to reinforce one source of truth for customer commercial data and information.
- Knowledge of financial and real estate private equity concepts or curiosity to learn about the private capital markets and technology innovation in the industry.
- Ability to independently solve problems, takes initiative and has the willingness to take on adjacent projects when it best serves the company and/or team
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Professional development stipend
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
- Home office productivity allowance to help create an ideal work from home setup
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you’ve just read! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Juniper Square's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.