About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
Juniper Square invests in a hybrid workforce and we offer three work modes: full time remote work from your home office, a hybrid of home and office work from one of our office hubs, currently in San Francisco and Austin, or full time work in an office hub. The company headquarters is in the Cloud and we invest in digital-first operations. We have communities of remote employees across the US and Canada, with more substantive local remote working communities in Seattle, Denver, Chicago and New York, but we are open to employees working in several states and provinces. We are happy to share with interested applicants where and how we work.
About the role
Juniper Square is hiring Account Executives (AE's) to join the Mid Market sales team. We have a product that is market-tested and we have all of the other ingredients necessary for you to succeed: excellent reference customers, business value stories, and credibility in the marketplace. In fact, two of our strongest months have occurred during the pandemic in 2020!
In this role, AE's develop, manage, and close sales opportunities. AE's are assigned territories by local geographic and region for the Mid Market business. AE's are measured on their sales targets, prospect customers, forecast, and manage evaluation projects with customers and the Juniper Square team. AE's who exceed targets will earn uncapped commissions with accelerators based on performance.
What you’ll do
- Develop and close sales opportunities you've prospected
- Manage your pipeline and develop territory business plans
- Achieve your quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Sell to complex organizational structures and multiple decision-makers.
- Contribute to industry events serving as both an expert and sales executive
- Learn how the industry operates and become an industry expert
- Promote collaboration with colleagues to provide the best customer experience
- 4+ years of professional experience, including 2+ years of B2B full cycle, quota carrying, sales experience
- 2+ years of experience selling a complex software and services product suite
- Prior industry experience in private investments or commercial real estate is a plus
- Achieve revenue-based outcomes to meet quotas
- Enjoys developing new relationships and displays empathy for customers challenges
- Work independently, apart of a team, and contribute to company projects
- When it's safe to return to traveling, the ability to travel
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions