We're creating an awesome platform to usher in a new era of education. You'll be implementing our iOS app for Jumpcut in conjunction with our web application. Not only are we revamping education, we’re bringing it to our user’s phones.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What We're Looking For
- A great culture fit
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. Sound computer science basics
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Swift
- Eager to try out new technologies like React Native
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Back to top