Full Stack Engineer
"Make things as simple as possible, but not simpler."
You'll be a core member on our engineering team to design and build a scalable, high-performance software platform that will be used to handle millions of payments, content access requests/releases, affiliate datastores, product creation catalogs, and discovery features.
Architectural responsibilities, as well as specific feature development, will be in your wheelhouse, and you'll play a huge role in shaping the core functionality of our system, from community engagement features to UX content display (podcast, video, ebook, etc.)
Our entire team is lean, and we all work together -- you'll be in constant interaction not only with engineers, but product, operations, and marketing.
What we're looking for
- A great cultural fit
- Web development should be in your blood
- Strong opinions on web design and design philosophies
- Extensive experience of designing relational data models and implementing them with any relational database system
- Object-Oriented Programming ninja
- Good knowledge of different network protocols
- Experience with command line tools a plus
- Extensive Git experience and some open source experience a plus
- Prior experience of collaborating on large software project a plus
- Able to create mockups with Photoshop a plus
- Experience with setting up an AWS instance a plus
- Experience with React a HUGE plus
- Experience with Cassandra a HUGE plus
What stack we use
- React / Redux
- PostgreSQL / DynamoDB
Back to top