The Director of Account Management is a key driver of Jumio’s growth by ensuring customers maximize the value of using Jumio’s ID Verification products – helping them to eliminate identity fraud and on-board customers quickly and securely. You will have the opportunity to mentor, manage and develop a high caliber team of Account Managers who are responsible for driving renewals, up-selling, cross-selling and achieving revenue growth within Jumio’s existing Mid-Market and Enterprise customers through finding new areas and use cases for our range of market leading products.
- Manage regional account management team, including overseeing the hiring, onboarding, and continued training & development of said Account Management team
- Works with the Global VP to uncover and create strategic business development opportunities; defining project approaches, crafting pitch presentations and planning out project staffing and resource allocations.
- Participate and lead the hiring for regions managed as well as assisting in the hiring of, and tasks surrounding vetting candidates for open Account Management positions.
- Proactively provide mentorship to senior and junior team members with best practices to strengthen overall team performance and delivery.
- Strategize long-term account planning, growth and success for strategic accounts in regions.
- Execute, monitor and refine reporting to represent account progress, opportunities, and adoption.
- Mitigate account attrition by proactively identifying at-risk accounts and developing a closed loop strategy via Salesforce.com and finding a model that replaces what was provided via Gainsight and will now be supported out of SFDC.
- Identify new business initiatives with the account team to generate sales opportunities.
- Creates and presents integrated marketing plans that leverage creative as a critical performance driver
- Drives improvement of current processes or introduces new approaches that will contribute to company and client success
- Collaborate effectively with Product and Engineering teams to ensure accurate information about product roadmaps and offerings is proactively shared with these accounts, and to ensure effective tracking of client-driven feature enhancement requests and bugs.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience managing sales teams
- Proven experience achieving $50M+ ARR within existing customers
- Ability to control and negotiate Enterprise deals $5M+ ACV
- A track record of building relationships across MidMarket and Enterprise Accounts at the C-Level
- The ability and desire to build a successful team through data driven performance management
- A talent for cross division collaboration, gaining consensus and delivering the prioritised needs of our customers
- Substantial professional experience selling value-add software solutions
- Excellent ability to identify and articulate value to customers through written and verbal communication
- Prospecting skills and experience of prioritizing potential clients
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Forecasting and financial planning and strategy skills
- Proficiency in CRM - SFDC preferable
Great to Have Experience and Qualifications:
- Existing knowledge of the ID verification, AML or KYC market
- Degree educated is preferred, not essential
- Comfortable with sales cycles of between 3-6 months
- The hiring range for this position is from $146,732 - to $185,469. This is based on Jumio’s US national salary band for the role. Geographical adjustment is applied for tier 1 locations and more may be available based on your skills and experience.
- This position also qualifies for commission.
- Excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance health and wellness, peer recognition, flexible time off, and 401K match are also provided for all US employees.
IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountability, Leading Innovation
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.
Jumio is a B2B technology company dedicated to eradicating online identity fraud, money laundering and other financial crimes to help make the internet safer. We leverage AI, biometrics, machine learning, liveness detection and automation to create solutions that are trusted by leading brands worldwide and respected by industry thought leaders.
Jumio is the leading provider of online identity verification, eKYC and AML solutions. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Applicant Data Privacy
We will only use your personal information in connection with Jumio’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes, as described in Jumio’s Applicant Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or comments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.