This role is for an MS SQL Data Warehousing (AZURE) experienced individual holding 5-8 years of knowledge in this domain, who is responsible for the delivery of Data (SSIS) (SSAS) and reporting (SSRS) across business. This role will include building, maintaining, and enhancing a number of core business data entities, in a culture where best practices, optimization, and the latest data warehouse techniques are shared between teams and geographies, continually driving improvements in warehousing solutions.
Expertise - Essential Skills
- Develops and deploys systems to support business intelligence, reporting, data warehouse, and integration with enterprise applications; implements user access controls and data security measures where appropriate
- Owns the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Anticipates opportunities for improvement; outlines and identifies alternate solutions and presents to management for final approval and implementation
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results
- Assists in the coordination efforts with management and end-users to evaluate the business to support delivery of effective business intelligence and reporting solutions
- Experience with custom code and custom assembly in SSIS, SSAS & SSRS. Must have.
- Develops and tests database scripts, stored procedures, triggers, functions, SSIS packages, and other back-end processes to support system integration and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) to facilitate the creation and population of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Assists with tabular and multidimensional modeling in addition to the development of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Designs and develops interactive dashboards and reports. Creates and maintains documentation of processes, reports, applications, and procedures as per department policy
- Understands and implements data warehouse development in multi-platform environments
- Understands data mining in a data warehouse environment which includes data design, database architecture, metadata, and repository creation
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Working knowledge of MS Azure (Azure Data Factory) or any other cloud technology is nice to have.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Prior experience with Data Warehousing
- 4 to 8 years working with an OLAP database (SQL Server preferred)
- 5 to 8 years working with SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountability, Leading Innovation
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.
Jumio is a B2B technology company dedicated to eradicating online identity fraud, money laundering and other financial crimes to help make the internet safer. We leverage AI, biometrics, machine learning, liveness detection and automation to create solutions that are trusted by leading brands worldwide and respected by industry thought leaders.
Jumio is the leading provider of online identity verification, eKYC and AML solutions. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Applicant Data Privacy
We will only use your personal information in connection with Jumio’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes, as described in Jumio’s Applicant Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or comments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.