Applicants must be local to GTA and be eligible to work in Canada at time of applying
No agency calls please
No solicitation from staffing or consulting companies
The Jonah Group is looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic new and recent graduates to join our team of accomplished tech professionals to produce custom, high-quality software solutions.
What We Do:
As a medium-sized consulting firm, we take on high-profile clients and brand names in many industries. Our solutions range across areas like auto finance, eHealth, capital markets, education, governmental, and pension initiatives (to name a few). We are consistently working towards designing and building high-performing enterprise digital solutions with emphasis placed on great user experience, robust architecture, and a perfect fit. Here at Jonah, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute your theoretical knowledge in a technically diverse environment alongside our team of software experts.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, maintain, and integrate coding throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work alongside a team of skilled professionals to gather project requirements, communicate technical problems, and recommend creative solutions
- Conduct unit and regression testing
- Write and maintain documentation for internal purposes as well as for the customer
- Interact with the client when necessary
- Be a member of small, collaborative groups, with the opportunity to own your contributions as well as support your team
Your Preferred Profile:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-learner with a strong interest in emerging technologies
- Strong understanding of programming fundamentals with a passion for coding; you’re the type of person who has multiple side projects that dive deep into the code!
- You create functional and refined solutions that clients will want to use
- Experience in Java or C#, Oracle, SQL, and unit testing
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing environments
What We Can Offer You:
- Working alongside experienced developers in a team environment
- Annual training budget for each individual
- Ability to flex your creativity muscle, and have your opinions heard
- A work culture where you’ll look forward to coming in every day
- Enough coffee and tea to appease your daily caffeine fix
- Free food and beverages during events like Thursday Night Socials
- Downtown Toronto location (easily accessible by public transit)
Feel free to send us your resume anytime to [email protected] We’ll keep your information on file (honest!) for that fateful day when preparation and opportunity collide, and together we will unleash your awesome skills on our next new project. Please include “179 – New Grad” in the subject line. We want to thank all individuals who apply and will be contacting suitably qualified applicants as soon as we can.
For more information about the Jonah Group, please visit www.jonahgroup.com!
Meet Some of Jonah Group's Employees
Team Lead, Technical Architect
As a Technical Architect, Rod does software engineering of custom enterprise applications and consults with clients and organizations to find the best solutions for their projects.
Back to top