Workday Security Manager, Digital HR Solutions
- New Brunswick, NJ
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is recruiting for a Workday Security Manager, Digital HR Solutions. This role will belocated in New Brunswick, NJ with consideration for remote work in the United States.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. With $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson has implemented a number of digital solutions including Workday, Cornerstone, Workhuman, Unily, and others to enable the enterprise HR agenda and the standardization of global Human Resources (HR) processes.
The Workday Security Manager, Digital HR Solutions will be responsible for the design, governance and auditing of Workday security. This requires partnership and collaboration with Information Technology (IT), Global Experience Owners, Operations and other key stakeholders and subject matter experts to design and shape business processes and Workday roadmap. This individual will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, facilitating business process design sessions, supporting process analysis, Report Security maintenance, creation of test scenarios and overall coordination with the HR Operations teams to ensure optimal user experience.
•Strong collaboration with IT and Global Services partners to gather business requirements and provide thought leadership for maintaining design & strategy for Workday Security model for role structure & reporting.
• Also includes partnering with IT on solutioning and testing out prototyped solutions while adhering to the segregation the of duties matrix and complying with internal/external audit & compliance needs.
• Ensure the functional design and configuration documentation is in sync with IT user stories.
• Manage the development of test scenarios for configuration as well as regression testing in partnership with Global and Regional Operation teams.
• Supervise Lead Business Design and/or Reporting Analyst in support of HCM, Security, Compensation, Performance or other areas of Workday.
• Responsible for actively participating in Workday Community and staying abreast of new functionality to add to J&J HR Digital roadmap for Security and Reporting.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required; Advanced Degree preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant HRIS experience required.
• Workday experience is required.
• A minimum 2+ years hands-on experience on Workday Security configuration including intersection security is required.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience either in Human Resources or HRIS role required.
• Experience with HR systems (i.e., Workday, SAP, Cornerstone) as administrator or implementation team member is preferred.
• People Management experience is preferred.
• Global HRIS experience is preferred.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail is required.
• Ability to bridge communications with both IT and HR audiences is required.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to influence peers and build strong relationships within HR and cross-functionally is required.
• Strong project management, design thinking, and customer service skills are required.
• Experience with SaaS implementation and maintenance is preferred.
• This position has primary location in New Brunswick, NJ with up to 10% domestic and/or international travel required. Open to remote work arrangements.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Back to top