【Vision Care】Associate Brand Manager, Beauty POD
Will be responsible to work with japan Beauty Pod lead to help developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategy/plans of Beauty business for both consumer/professional in line with company strategy to power Acuvue in Japan. Require to partner with all Beauty Pod members (with a focus on marketing community) to be able to co-lead Japan Beauty strategy in leveraging all necessary resources. This person will be responsible to work closely with key stakeholders to help planning/developing activities for our Beauty business as well as managing brand agency and media agency for maximizing their capability, quality of work, efficiency to support the company business as much as they can.
- Conduct analysis of category trends and competitive intelligence to develop Define long term plan according to Beauty POD portfolio strategy and long term business goals.
- Work with Beauty Pod local lead to help developing comprehensive marketing strategy/plans of assigned sub-brand(s) for both consumer/professional.
- Manage the execution of annual marketing plans at Beauty brand level
- As a member of Beauty Pod, represent Japanese market, the first largest single market for Beauty in JJVC, and communicate Japan market needs to Beauty Pod.
- Build strong relationship with all Beauty Pod members, with a focus on Local Market peers.
- Work closely with japan Brand Marketing and C3PD to properly evaluate the business environment and help identifying issues and opportunities to achieve the company goal in Beauty
- Develop intergerned consumer communication or adaptation campaigns, including TVC, printing, digital, social, PR, and in-store POSM, based on Marketing Beauty Pod directions
- Manage 3 rd party agency relationship and work closely with them to strategically maximize their performance to drive consistent business results
- Help to plan annual marketing budget to achieve the desired brand performance, and monitor and control marketing budget to ensure compliance to company objectives and optimize spends for effective utilization of the investments.
- Collaborate with respective stakeholders and cross functional teams on all beauty Pod activities (development, implementation, monitoring and review) both locally but also within the Pod
- More than 3 years experiences in the related area preferred
- Strong passion to win in the competitive market and to move projects ahead
- Being a bold individual leader. Self -starter leadership required.
- Analytical skills& marketing executional fundamentals
- Strong knowledge in strategic marketing planning, branding and product messaging for consumer, shopper and professional
- Strong knowledge for online, brand marketing and media management
- Analytical skills& executional excellence
- Fluent English skills in writing, verbal communication and presentation
- Being a good communicator/ collaborator to work cross functionally
- Require international travel (10% of the time)
- BA/BS degree (or higher) required
North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)
Back to top