University Relations Manager
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a University Relations Manager within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in New Brunswick, NJ or Tampa, FL.
Our Story is this....Caring for the world, one person at a time has encouraged and united the people of J&J for over 125 years. We welcome research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious dedication to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
University hiring is a vital pipeline of talent at Johnson & Johnson. As it becomes increasingly competitive to attract top students, partnerships that we've fostered with Universities become even more important. Our university partners are and will continue to be a critical part of our global Talent Acquisition strategy. University Relations develops and maintains relationships with the most important of J&J's universities, giving us the ability to attract and hire future leaders for Johnson & Johnson.
As a critical member of the Early Talent team, the University Relations Manager will:
• Lead, implement and execute the University Relations Strategy and Executive Sponsor Strategy in partnership with the Global Head of Early Talent.
• Drive innovation and effect change within the early talent space.
• Serve as the liaison between the recruiters, hiring managers, university program leads, and other key contacts across Johnson & Johnson for Co-op, Internship and Full-Time university hires.
• Be responsible for the overall selection strategy and leadership, coordination, and allocation of resources to strategic target schools critical to university hiring success.
• Manage the early career attraction day-to-day University Relations and Campus Recruitment activities necessary to attract emerging talent to drive key initiatives and provide a sustainable advantage for achieving business results.
• Partner with the Global Early Talent team to lead the transition to an increased focus on digital engagement.
• Gathers intelligence on competitive landscape on campus and develop strategies to position J&J as the employer of choice for the top graduates.
• Lead a team of University Relations Specialists with a strong focus on team engagement and individual performance.
• Must have the ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; Masters/MBA preferred.
• A minimum of five years of progressive experience is required
• Experience in Corporate University Relations, Recruiting, Employer Brand or a similar role is preferred.
• Prior experience designing and implementing programs and/or processes, and partnering internally and externally to address talent-related challenges is required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills are required;
• Experience managing executive level internal and external stakeholders preferred.
• Experience building on campus and/or digital engagement strategies is preferred.
• Approximately 50% travel to domestic destinations during peak recruiting seasons is required.
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top