TS Supply Chain Lead Service Specialist
- Piscataway, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a TS Supply Chain Lead Service Specialist , in Piscataway, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Job Description Details:
TS Supply Chain Lead Service Specialist will provide advanced expertise in Model N product through team leadership and business partnership . This individual will lead the team to ensure the success of keeping Model N system running and deliver business results.
Service Specialist IT Lead will:
- Manages multiple moderate size projects lasting up to one year
- Acts as a key resource on other larger projects and serves as an SME with cross-functional team members (e.g., internal and external)
- Provides advanced expertise in Model N product through team leadership and business partnership
- Leads the assessment of the technical feasibility of proposed solutions and provides appropriate recommendations based on industry trends, internal benchmarking.
- Balances between I/T standards and strategies and business needs to guide well-informed decisions
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required
- Leads testing cycles to complete project implementation
- Leads to create or modify system specifications or test scripts to complete project implementation
- Provides guidance to team members in supporting Model N
- Provides necessary training to team members in supporting Model N
- Leads the effort to optimize Model N system batch performance
- Collaborates and work closely with team to reduce manual activities and recommend automation approaches that will reduce the number of resources in support
- Collaborates and work closely with team towards reducing the number of incident tickets and tasks that will ultimately free up resources in support
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience in Model N product is required
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Model N product Integrated Contracting Solutions is required
- Advanced knowledge of Contracting business processes and the subsequent impact on applications is required
- Advanced understanding of J&J I/T's technology standards and strategies is preferred
- Proficiency in SQLlanguage to write queries, to retrieve data for the purposes of triaging, analyzing data or supporting is required
- Control M knowledge of batch job settings- Individual must be able to work with Control M group to add or modify existing jobs for Model N
- Model N knowledge of Database structures - Individuals must have a good knowledge of Model N backend tables to write queries and produce custom reports upon request
- Cognos Administrative knowledge - Individuals must have a good knowledge of setting Cognos batch reports, sending reports to specific recipients and setting the frequencies and timing of the reports in Model N
- Model N application - Individual must have a good knowledge what Model N application does
- XML file - Individual must have a good knowledge in mocking up XML files for Model N
- HPALM/JIRA - Individual must be proficient in creating defects and test scripts using HPALM or JIRA
- Functional Specifications - Individual must be able to update configuration or technical specs for any Model N system changes
- Testing - Individual must be able to write test scripts and perform informal or formal testing for Model N
- Testing data - Individual must be able to prepare test data for informal or formal testing in Model N
- Integration - Individual must have a good knowledge in wM and the relationship with the interfaces for Model N application
- Analysis - Individual must have ability to assess potential system changes and provide time estimates from new proposals
- Oracle/wM/Linux/Server - Individual must have the ability to understand the impact to Model N application from software upgrade
- Advanced understanding of technology lifecycle management, serving as a resource to others
- Extraordinary communication skills that fully utilize written, visual, and verbal forms via integrating all the related methods and technologies is required.
- Polished presentation, writing and organizational skills are required.
- Skilled in working with emerging technology is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time domestically may be required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Back to top