Technology Trainer, Robotics and Digital Surgery
- Redwood City, CA
Robotics & Digital Solutions is part ofEthicon, Inc, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Technology Trainer. This position will be based in Redwood City, CA.
Robotics & Digital Solutions is part ofEthicon, Inc., a global leader in surgery with products and solutions found in almost every operating room around the world. Ethicon has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 100 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including robotics, digital solutions, sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com .
The Technology Trainer for Robotics and Digital Surgery will be responsible for successful training, education and support of Johnson and Johnson Robotic Technologies with new and existing customers. The Technology Trainer will be a subject matter expert on the Monarch system and will conduct training to pass that knowledge to physicians, hospital staff and commercial team members. By facilitating the training protocol and ensuring adherence to quality and regulatory standards this team member will be the key stakeholder for ensuring successful completion for our users. Working closely with physicians, clinical staff, and hospital administration, as well as internal sales, marketing and engineering teams, the Professional Education Manager will directly impact the success of a given program with Robotic and Digital Surgery technology through utilization and programmatic growth. In addition to physician and staff training, the Professional Education Manager will have an active role in training sales and engaging with potential customers in events based around Auris technologies. This rewarding role will require a self-led, motivated, highly communicative, and collaborative individual who has a passion for teaching, coaching and education.
- Demonstrate ability to work with, and successful train to, various learning styles by leveraging multiple modalities and ensuring knowledge checks are successfully completed by the trainee throughout training events.
- Conduct Technology Training in non-clinical settings for physicians, staff, and sales in accordance with standardized protocols.
- Support or Conduct Technology Demonstrations users at Auris headquarters or offsite location such as labs or conferences.
- Continuously improve existing training and educational materials for new and current technology with deep understanding of relevant use in a given clinical setting.
- Maintain excellent record keeping and ensure compliance is consistently met and tracked around customer training and associated events.
- Successfully partner with Sales to ensure customer needs are satisfied during training events while remaining compliant with FDA and JnJ regulatory expectations.
- Successfully manage the preparation for training events, including station set-up and tear down as well as cleaning of materials used during events and demonstrations.
- Successfully manage inventory for I and A in regard to training and demonstrations for events
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical and non-clinical professional Education in an operating room or endoscopy suite environment is required.
- Demonstrated peer-to-peer training with complex and evolving technologies.
- Demonstrate successful teaching and training events with physicians and hospital employees
- Maintain rigorous compliance with FDA and Johnson and Johnson Regulatory and Quality expectations
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to listen and understand the customer feedback and competently relay information, high emotional intelligence, leadership skills, on the spot troubleshooting, flexibility, motivation, and drive
- Ability to handle and correctly utilize products and technologies for the explicit purpose of providing hands on demonstrations to customers in a non-clinical environment
- Demonstrated leader in positively impacting utilization of technology and proactive communication of both successes and challenges
- Average of 25-50% travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)
Back to top