Technology Solution Lead, Data Solutions (1 of 11)
- Raritan, NJ
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a(n) Technology Solution Lead, Data Solutions. This role can sit at any J&J site in in North America.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Technology Solutions Lead (TSL) is accountable for the development of solutions for a specific sector value stream and business partners through Scaled Agile delivery. The TSL will work in partnership with the Product Owner and Solution / Data Engineer to lead risk in the backlog and supervise and control the timeliness and quality of work. Working across multiple business technology and product line groups, the TSL will shape and deliver innovative data solutions for our business, requiring good technical and discernment and the ability to shape technical solutions.
This role reports to the Manager, Technology Solutions Engagement and supervises the creation of teams of Technology Services resources to execute against business value stream roadmaps and key programs crafted to deliver shared business outcomes. This individual will serve as an advocate within Technology Services for Scaled Agile methodologies, processes and rituals.
- Lead architecture design that is scalable to the region, sector, and franchise level
- Look for innovative solutions in the market to address business needs
- Ensure the business and technical solution architecture is complete and fit-for-purpose in terms of its ability to address partner requirements
- Work with architecture team to ensure that security and technical architectures are in line with the overall business needs and strategy
- Coordinate delivery of business technology projects and the ongoing operation of cohesive, coordinated solutions with full JJT engagement
- Accountable for the moving of code through environments and into production (e.g. release process)
- Lead effort to Technology Services schedule and financial budgets (lean budgets)
- Facilitates Change Control and Risk Management Processes
- Work across multiple BT, Architecture, PL and TS groups to define and deliver innovation solutions
- Accountable for cross-stable team communication
- Single point of contact for ISRM, TQ (Q-CSV), vendors, and enterprise platform owners
- Understands core internal IT products and ability to drive business value
- Engage and work with BTLs/Domain Leads and multi product line leaders to shape & design IT solutions
- Work across multiple business technology and product line groups to define and deliver innovative solutions
- Apply Rapid Value Realization (RVR) for new technology solutions & work with Product Owners to ensure the development of a product vision, roadmap and backlog
- Lead multi-functional teams to drive them to a solution that addresses the business needs
- High level of flexibility to ensure responsibility for the shape and design of projects required throughout any multi area of the business and cross PLs solutions
- Communicate within the technical and business environments with ability to interpret, develop and present information to multiple audiences
- The Technology Solution Lead will execute the role of the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) or Solution Train Engineer (STE) where applicable to:
- Optimize flow and communications across iterations and Product Increments (PI)
- Facilitate PI Planning via synthesis of Vision, Roadmap and Backlogs
- Periodic synchronization across Release Trains & Solution Trains, with Inspect & Adapt workshops
- Assist with economic decision making by facilitating feature and capability estimation
- Raise blocks or impediments
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos
- Driving Scaled Agile delivery, working in partnership with the Product Owner and Solution / Data Engineer roles to lead risk in the backlog.
- Subject Matter expert in data platform solutions offered throughout Johnson & Johnson Technology
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required. Preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of Business Experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant Information Technology experience is required.
- Experience in Scaled Agile methodology is required.
- Current knowledge of industry and business process trends and ability to apply knowledge to existing business processes is required.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies is required.
- Broad understanding of current capabilities and limitations of existing systems is required.
- Knowledge of all IT functions and services with technical expertise in one or more areas is required.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Certifications in key processes and technologies in the value stream, including but not limited to Scaled Agile (SAFe, Nexus, Scrum), Informatica, Tableau, Qlik, AWS, Azure Databricks, Teradata, etc. is preferred.
- This role can sit at any J&J site in in North America.
- This role may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Back to top