Technology Services MLL NA Consumer Leader
- Fort Washington, PA
Johnson and Johnson is currently recruiting for a Technology Services MLL NA Consumer Leader located in Fort Washington, PA.
This position will have management accountability for the delivery of Infrastructure Services and Application and platform Build (Development) and Run (Support) services, from Technology Services to a J&J supply Chain Site.
This position will have TS Manufacturing, Logistics and Labs (MLL) management accountability for the application and infrastructure platform Build (Development) and Run (Support) services, for the Consumer Group of Companies in North America, as well as Site management responsibility for one of the Consumer sites.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
This individual will be accountable for aligning processes across Shared Services teams into a common set of processes, and for delivering DevOps services. This will include managing the monitoring of application and platform performance, service health performance metrics, change management, development for projects and enhancements, ticketing and resolution of incidents, resolution of identified problems, execution of releases associated TLM and Problem Management.
The ideal candidate will have experience in correcting and implementing new processes and driving innovation in a large healthcare company. There will be direct responsibility of managing employees as well as contracted resources via a third-party and through other organizations. Experience in a matrixed environment and leading support teams is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all aspects of delivery of Technology Services to the site, including, IT uptime, reliability, and service delivery for LMDW site
- Communicates back to the Business Technology Leads and Product Line teams, on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Support and delivery for existing manufacturing systems to ensure sites operate to business needs and issues are resolved as they arise
- Manage escalations where needed for new demand or delays to committed dates on service requests
- Provide input to Product Line Owners for future requirements, especially key business capabilities, and the associated value to the Product Line - as an input to shape the product strategy
- End-to-end IT risk management at the site including lifecycle management, information security
- Ensure IT uptime and operations reliability and IT services are delivered per SLA
- Ensure incidents are follow up if/when needed for root cause investigation and preventative action
- Communications on updates, requested statistics and service level compliance
- Direct extended, global, enterprise teams of internal and external professionals.
- Management of the contracted support and delivery teams to maximize value
- Ensure team and vendors are trained to site Quality Management System (QMS) and JJT QMS
- Maintenance of system development standards, where exist
- Provide innovative ways of problem solving and implementing system improvements.
- Ensure all applicable systems are validated by working with Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs departments and JT SME's.
- Partner with Product Line Owners to define and execute Service Lifecycle and roadmap and continuous Improvement Plans
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent required
- 10 years' experience supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing required
- Expert experience in GxP systems, Computer System Validation and proven track record in the support of FDA regulated systems and business required
- Experience in application development and support preferred
- Training with certification (Green or Black Belt) in Process and/or Design Excellence preferred
- Training in Process Mapping and Design preferred
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks including but not limited to ITIL preferred
- Experience in MLL systems such as, MES, LIMS, Historian, Lab Systems, Labelling is required
- Proven track record in optimizing processes and delivering upon cost reduction challenges required
- Expert communication skills required including at the executive level required
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps concepts preferred.
- Should be open to 20% travel (domestic or international)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Back to top