Technology Co-Op Spring 2020
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Calling all big thinkers and world-changers who want to drive their careers forward across more than 250 leading businesses in consumer, pharmaceuticals and medical technology. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Our Technology Co-op Program is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the world's leading health care companies. This program serves as a talent pipeline into our Technology Leadership Development Program for full-time employment, which student employees will learn about, and will be able to pursue upon successfully completing the Co-op and their degree program. You will apply for one overall technology Co-op position that makes you eligible for specific department opportunities. Our Co-op positions are usually for 6 months of full-time work. Positions can be located in various locations throughout the US.
Your position could involve a range of Technology assignments which could include one of the following experiences (in addition to others): * Technology assignment and opportunities are based on business and organizational need.
Data & Analytics/Data Science
- Analytics co-op will have the opportunity to work with various aspects of Johnson & Johnson's business collecting data, analyzing, and applying machine learning techniques to derive insights for business partners. They will also help build analytical applications that work with large data sets.
- The co-op will be working within the J&J Corporate Business Technology (CBT) Organization. CBT provides global technology capabilities to J&J's Corporate functions, including Finance, HR, Procurement, Legal, IT, Compliance, Real Estate, etc.The Enterprise Project Management Office team manages the investment portfolio of all Technology projects globally and provides status, trends, health and metrics to executive leadership.
Research & Development
- This position will focus on development and delivery of Digital Health programs and initiatives within Janssen Pharma R&D IT. The candidate will research, pilot, and implement a variety of Health opportunities across multiple platforms, including biosensors, health tracking, and mobile devices. The candidate will be responsible for researching and piloting Digital Health technologies, including existing services within J&J and emerging services.
Supply Chain IT
- This position will focus on enabling and build technology pipeline, data analysis, and continuous process improvement in the supply chain organization.
You could expect to be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by experience owner (manager)
- Analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- Work within a group in IT that supports a functional area of the business
Successful Co-op's are required to:
- Have permanent work authorization in the US. We cannot consider students requiring current or future sponsorship.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, which is reflective of all college coursework.
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree. Preferred fields are Computer Science/Computer Engineer, Managed Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering / Development, Data Science or something equivalent.
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week) from January 13, 2020-June 26, 2020.
- A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships, co-ops, and military).
- Have a passion for a career in technology.
- Students in their Sophomore year and higher are strongly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#JNJUndergraduate #JNJMasters #JNJTechnology #JNJCoOp
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Rhode Island, North America-United States-California, North America-United States-Florida, North America-United States-Georgia, North America-United States-Indiana, North America-United States-New Jersey
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Back to top