Technical Data Architect Intern
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Technical Data Architect (TDA) Intern within the Data Management Central Services organization.
The TDA Intern will participate in technical project to explore natural language interfaces (NLIs) for data review and reporting. Investigate and explore machine learning techniques to build an interface for clinical trial data users to query the database and generate reports like graphs and listings. This NLI can be in the form of Chatbots or voice computing.
This TDA Intern will partner with other Technical Data Architects, Innovation lead, and other cross-functional partners.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing Computer or Data Science.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- The candidate is highly motivated and has strong analytical mindset and is data minded.
- The candidate is able to navigate in a cross-functional global environment and to build key business relationships.
- The candidate has a good knowledge of English, both in writing and in speaking.
- The candidate has good communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate is able to quickly learn and absorb new information.
- The candidate has experience with using visualization technology, preferably Spotfire or Tableau
- Preferably, the candidate has basic understanding in machine learning concepts, visualization tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, R/Rshiny and programming languages such as SAS, R, Python, etc.
- It would be an advantage if the candidate has previous experience working with clinical data.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)
Back to top