Strategy & Operational Excellence Lead, QMS Oversight
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Strategy & Operational Excellence Lead, QMS Oversight. The position can be based in Raritan, NJ, Titusville, NJ, Horsham, PA, Springhouse, PA, Beerse, BE or High Wycombe, UK.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
The Strategy & Operational Excellence Lead, QMS Oversight will serve as a critical role in the BioResearch Quality & Compliance (BRQC) Janssen organization to manage and execute QMS Oversight team-led strategic initiatives, including the development of communication plans, key milestones and deliverables for short and long-term goals.
In this role, you will collaborate across the organization to create innovative opportunities sponsored by the team and serve as strategic liaison on key projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage, prioritize and execute team-led strategic initiatives, including the development of communication plans, key milestones and deliverables for short and long-term goals
- Develop, plan, and measure programs for defined QMS Oversight activities such as CAPA management, quality issue management, monitoring, risk remediation and vendor oversight
- Create surveys, collate, and analyze data into concise reports for process improvement initiatives
- Collaborate across the organization to create innovative talent development activities by leveraging internal capabilities
- Plan, organize, and drive departmental meetings, including scheduling advancement topics and engaging external presenters
- Maintain and advance web portal, including internal and external references
- Lead and strategize onboarding activities across the organization
- Manage knowledge share opportunities sponsored by QMS Oversight, such as Lunch & Learns and Video Learning opportunities, and print materials
- Create comprehensive communications for various levels of management for change management initiatives
- Serves as strategic liaison for key organizational projects
- Support BRQC Janssen and cross-pharma/cross-segment initiatives, meetings etc. as assigned by the BRQC Janssen leadership
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; Master's degree, or Advanced Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of direct, relevant or related experience is required.
- Strong communication and influencing skills in a matrixed organization is required.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills is a must.
- Proven change management, project team leadership, and knowledge of factors that influence human behaviors and decision-making at the individual, group, and organizational level is required.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effective management of multiple projects and priorities is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams with all levels of personnel is required.
- Excellent leadership, influence management, collaboration, and organizational skills are required.
- Experience in identifying, designing, and executing training solutions in a variety of formats (in-person, virtual, eLearning) to apply strategic adult learning principles is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite is a must (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Knowledge using a Document Management System (e.g., SharePoint) is preferred.
- Engages in Credo-based decision-making is required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is required.
- This position will be located in Raritan, NJ, Titusville, NJ, Horsham, PA, Springhouse, PA, Beerse, BE or High Wycombe, UK and may require up to 25% domestic and international travel as business demands.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Back to top