Staff R&D Design Engineer, Front End Innovation (Multiple)
- Cincinnati, OH
Ethicon is recruiting for a Staff R&D Design Engineer, Front End Innovation, located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Joining our Medical Device team provides you an opportunity to use data, real-world insights, and your creative mind to create life-changing healthcare products and innovations. We're reinventing outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with ground-breaking ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here! Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
We are looking for a Front End Innovation teammate who will join the team and make an immediate impact. Our team is passionate about creating meaningful product innovations that drive growth within our Robotics and Digital Solutions product portfolio.
- Develop creative product solutions in a front-end innovation space
- Tackle tough problems in innovative ways
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to bring ideas to life
- Be an encouraging mentor for teammates and peers
- Bachelors of Science degree in an engineering field
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 6 years of proven engineering capabilities required to develop and deliver medical devices
- Able to advance technology and projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Experienced in medical device stapling and/or advanced energy product development
- Proven track record achieving results across functional and organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated high initiative and self-starter
- Possess a growth mindset, adapting to challenges and interested in continuous improvement
Limited (up to 20%) international and domestic travel may be required, including overnight stays
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)
Back to top