STAFF MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
- Redwood City, CA
Robotics & Digital Solutions, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a NPI - Staff Manufacturing Engineer, located Santa Clara, CA.
Robotics & Digital Solutions is part ofEthicon, Inc., a global leader in surgery with products and solutions found in almost every operating room around the world. Ethicon has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 100 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including robotics, digital solutions, sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com .
The best Manufacturing Engineers at Auris are multi-functional and steadfast. They work closely with Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Program Management, Marketing, and Regulatory in coordinating all aspects of Process Design, Development, Optimization, Validation, and Improvement throughout its lifecycle. Their greatest forte is influencing key engineering decisions with right data resulting in a highly scalable and manufacturable product on day one of commercial launch. They are also adept at making trade-off decisions where product performance may need to be prioritized.
Auris was cause before it was company! Every day all of us in NPI Manufacturing Engineering take care of audacious challenges to reach our audacious goals. We are relentless in our pursuits. If such an environment, driven by cause, motivates you, read on!
- Lead end to end process solution deployment including fixturing/tooling for Catheter Manufacturing Processes. This includes Braiding, Lamination, Tipping and Packaging processes for all Robotically Driven Catheters on Monarch 2.0 Platform
- Develop and execute label printing S/W upgrade strategy and deployment across all Auris Manufacturing Sites and product lines
- Explore and drive technology selection and deployment of automation solutions to stream-line lamination, braiding, tipping, soldering, final inspection, and/or pouching/boxing/label printing processes
- Author design control documentation development throughout product commercialization phases
- Lead Pilot line endoscope device builds to consistently hit 10/week yielded throughput
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related is required, with a minimum of 7 years' experience in various catheter manufacturing related processes such as Braiding, Lamination, Soldering, Adhesive Bonding.
- Master's degree is preferred in Engineering
- Optics, Electro-mechanical device assembly, and/or Industrial Engineering experience a plus.
- These include extensive knowledge of combination of process engineering tools such as DOE's, Statistical Methods, CAD (Solid works/Pro-E/AutoCAD), GD&T, Process Simulation, Failure Analysis Techniques (Fault tree, Fish Bone Diagram).
- Ability to travel up to 10%, domestic and international, is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)
Back to top