Sr. Project Leader, DPS Supply Chain Transformation
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting a Sr. Project Leader, DPS Supply Chain Transformation located in Raynham, MA, Bridgewater, NJ or West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways everyday.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
DePuy Synthes is seeking a motivated individual to serve as the global project lead for building capability in 'Reverse Logistics' that will deliver significant benefits in service, cashflow and profitability and a key enabler to the Field Inventory transformation program for DePuy Synthes. Reporting directly to the PMO Transformation lead and working closely with the Working Capital leadership team, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary and regional teams to conceive, design and implement innovative solutions that maximise the recovery value from returned implants and instrument that are excess in the field.
This role is a full-time salaried role scheduled to last between 18-24 months with the potential of moving into a new role internally when complete.
As a core member of the DPS Project Management team, this individual will be responsible for ensuring implementation and flawless execution of significant Global Orthopaedics Supply Chain initiatives and projects.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead and develop a matrix team in the actual implementation of network optimization, decomplexity, and other operational excellence strategies for DPS supply chain globally.
• Ensure effective Project Management of all key strategic projects - with appropriate process controls, metrics, and stakeholder updates. Partner closely with Finance to ensure Financial planning and tracking is in place for all projects.
• Partner closely with Regulatory to execute the strategy necessary for all filings, inspections, and registrations in multiple sites and countries
• Ensure effective change management processes are in place through partnership with HR and other support resources. Ensure Valuing People through clear goals and objectives for team, development and succession planning (roll-on and roll-off).
• Manage strategic initiatives effectively, timely, and on budget while minimizing any impact to base business, customer service and employee engagement.
• Manage competing demands relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk and quality, and differing stakeholder requirements and expectations to satisfy outcomes
• Create and deliver presentations to PMO/Management on project goals, plans, issues and risks, including progress reports, mitigation and contingency plans
• Develop and revise project plans, work with stakeholders to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution in a timely manner, escalating as necessary to meet timelines
• Keep manager and key project stakeholders updated on project issues, issue resolution, risks and overall status of project
• Lead team to deliver all business case objectives. Challenge the team to be a high performing team that identifies solutions to exceed elements of the business case benefits.
• Ensure local change management and commitment to the project goals is in place at each impacted site
• Bachelor's degree required; Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Engineering or related field highly preferred; 8 years of supply chain experience. Supply Chain Planning and/or Distribution experience preferred.
• Experience being a part of a cross-functional global teams required
• Project management experience required
• Global Change management, the ability to work effectively and drive alignment in a global environment through strong communication and empowerment preferred
• Industry experience in Medical Device or Pharma industry preferred
• Prior experience in reverse logistics is preferred
• ERP / Planning systems SAP and/or JDE knowledge is preferred
• Six-sigma methodology experience preferred
• Project cost management and budget management required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills required
• The preferred locations for this role are Raynham, MA, Bridgewater, NJ or West Chester, PA. Travel up to 20% both domestic and international may be required for this role
North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top