Sr. Product Manager
- Redwood City, CA
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Product Manager, located in Redwood City, CA
Auris Health, Inc. is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/ .
As a Sr. Global Product Manager, this individual will be an integral member of the Clinical Innovation team, and will report to the Director of Product Management. In this role, he/she will be engaged in extensively analyzing opportunities to expand Auris' portfolio, executing a consistent discovery and definition process for new procedures and clinical indications, and make key recommendations accretive to Auris' business. This role also serves as a guide and liaison to development teams throughout the product development process and will provide leadership within one of Auris' key platforms. This role will also perform functions related to Global Strategic Marketing (GSM).
- Management of the Target Product Profile (TPP) for Product Development
- Provide Voice of Customer (VOC) and market assessments in support of key design decisions;
- Review design input requirements and ensure sufficient alignment with the TPP;
- Develop and maintain market models to inform the development team on product cost targets and projected volumes.
- Guide analysis of target disease states and market analysis, and develop market models to support key business decisions.
- Provide high caliber market assessments and insights that will help with key strategic decisions for Auris Senior Management;
- Work with the cross functional leaders to evaluate health economics associated with global market opportunities;
- Ensure that developments in the competitive landscape are adequately captured and reflected in opportunity analysis;
- Collaborate with Clinical and Medical Affairs to identify and recommend clinical performance targets for potential products and services.
- Execute on Customer Engagement Strategy
- Develop, test, and prioritize customer perspectives on product value propositions and product concepts;
- Plan and execute Advisory Board meetings;
- Conduct customer engagements (e.g. conferences, webinars, and onsite labs) to gather product feedback for development, Design Validation, and Human Factors Evaluation;
- Document and report on relevant customer feedback.
- Work with leaders to develop and enforce a cohesive and effective product portfolio planning structure as a foundation for Auris Clinical Engineering and R&D;
- Funnel market insights into portfolio process including products, services, clinical data, and other solutions) and drive those strategies through the organization to deliver long-term commercial success for Auris;
- Work closely with all key functions including Marketing, Sales, R&D, Clinical, Regulatory, and Healthcare Economics Market Access (HEMA) to develop comprehensive target product profiles and evidence generation strategies to maximize impact to the marketplace.
- Support New Product Introduction and OUS Readiness
- Partner closely with Marketing, Sales, R&D, Clinical / Medical Affairs, Regulatory and other cross-functional departments to drive successful development and commercial launches into the market by utilizing Launch Excellence (LEX) framework;
- Work with Clinical Engineering and Commercial Marketing to develop initial procedural workflows and talk tracks.
- Work with all key J&J markets outside of the US to ensure there is adequate readiness for commercialization. Where necessary, lead launch activities alongside regional partners
- Actively evaluate post-market surveillance data
- Work closely with Commercial Marketing, Sales, Operations, Service, & Support teams to understand market trends and user experience with Auris product and service solutions;
BA/BS required, MA/MBA preferred, strong preference for engineering degrees
Experience and Skills:
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is required
- Proven ability to articulate customer needs and feedback to the engineering and marketing organizations
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate and simplify problems of considerable scope and complexity into manageable tasks with measurable requirements
- An approachable individual who provides a high level of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- Must have past medical device experience
- Strong preference for people who have experience with complex device development and/or new technology applications (robotics, AR/VR, ML, etc.)
- Preference for those who thrive in a fast paced environments
- Global experience
Must be fluent in English
Travel estimate 30%, including global locations
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)
Back to top