Sr. JJT Manager, Business Technology Leader
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. Johnson & Johnson Inc. markets innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, oral health and women's health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The Sr. JJT Manager, Business Technology Leader role leads, partners, influences and negotiates to achieve business strategies & deliver results. This role is very similar to a Business Relationship Manager. This role is responsible for owning and managing key senior business partnership relationships across the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Beauty Franchises and JJT (Johnson & Johnson Technology) teams. This role will have a core focus of providing technology insights and strategic engagement to the local multi-functional (Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, etc.) franchise teams. Participates in business analysis and consults with business partners to determine how to best support their initiatives through the effective use of technology. Additionally, this leader will need to quickly and effectively engage other JJT experts as need to drive business results.
The Sr. IT Manager is recognized as the primary Technology contact and key IT contact in providing direction and proposing solutions to business requirements. He/she will have solid line responsibilities for the North America Programs team. This role owns the relationship with Consumer Beauty Franchises (e.g. Neutrogena), leaders and other JJT leaders. It will be necessary to help drive strategic direction by engaging other technical experts from other JJT groups such as Enterprise Product Lines (Digital Marketing, Analytics, etc.)
• Overall accountability for driving the broad technical direction of the franchise team.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining progressive engagement models with cross-functional team members and other JJT groups to forge strong business partnerships that drive continuous value and growth for our business.
• Meets regularly with key business and JJT leaders to maintain strategic and directional alignment, share roadmaps and outcomes, and solicit feedback for continuous improvement.
• Leads and directs business and vendor partners to ensure appropriate utilization, leverage and investment in internal standards and products.
• Actively participates in the following business partner activities: Beauty West Squad meetings, NA IT team meetings, NA Programs team meetings.
• Partner closely with NJ counterparts to provide high quality and timely support for Beauty Technology needs.
• In close partnership with Enterprise Product Line teams, drives and oversees end-to-end delivery of customer JJT projects of all sizes, including internal and external collaborations, resource management, incident management, vendor management, planning/budgeting, and day-to-day project delivery.
• Recognized as a technology expert & leader within J&J.
• Understands integration points with other applications, processes, vendors and functional areas.
• Identifies, researches and validates innovative solutions applying the concepts of appropriate methodologies.
• Participates in industry related activities keeping knowledge up-to-date and on top of the latest technologies/trends.
• Serves as the key contact and escalation point for all Beauty Technology needs.
• University or College degree in Computer Science or related field. MBA or Post graduate studies are an asset.
• Minimum of combined 8+ years of experience in business, people, project and vendor management, including supervisor and team management role.
• Pharmaceutical, Consumer Packaged Goods or Medical Devices industry experience is an asset.
• Impeccable business partnering, influencing and collaboration skills working with delivery teams, business partners, vendors and stakeholders, with ability to negotiate win-win outcomes, is required.
• Strong problem solving skills; responsiveness and flexibility with evolving responsibilities and changing environment are required.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (oral and written), including the ability to explain technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists is required.
• Previous experience on relationship management, business case development, and technology strategy development required.
• Experience in a process driven environment following sound PMI/PMP, Agile and SDLC methodologies is highly preferred
• Analysis, understanding of basic technical design and ability to work with solution architects is required.
• Previous experience working with remote services, vendors, contractors, consultants, etc. is required
• Experience within the CPG industry and connected commerce is preferred.
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Business Relationship Management
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top