Sr. Director, Supply Chain Launch Management (SCDL)
Janssen Supply Group, LLC, part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), is recruiting for a Sr. Director - Supply Chain Launch Management (SCDL) to be located in one of the following locations: Raritan, NJ / Horsham, PA / Schaffhausen, Switzerland / Zug, Switzerland / Latina, Italy or Beerse, Belgium.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The Sr. Director, Supply Chain Launch Management (SCDL) leads the preparation and execution of new product launches across different technology platforms (Small Molecules, Large Molecules, and Vaccines). You will develop and coach a team of Supply Chain Development Leaders that oversee all aspects of supply chain design, global launch and supply sustainability of the new product. You will focus on continuing to build and strengthen JSC's Launch effectiveness by managing and optimizing the launch processes, launch metrics and Sales and Operations Planning for the new product portfolio. You will also enable and ensure connectivity with the Commercial organization, Affiliates worldwide, Customer and Logistic (CLS) groups and JSC stakeholders to flawlessly launch new products in Janssen.
The Sr. Director, Supply Chain Launch Management (SCDL) will also work with Local operating companies to oversee second and third wave launches to ensure that new products are available to patients in all regions. You will align with other segments and/or relevant platforms to leverage/enable processes, systems and capabilities across JJSC.
- Integration of new product introduction project management activities with commercial launch planning activities to ensure all aspects of bringing new products to commercialization are addressed within JSC. These includes, but not limited to obtain Commercial strategy for each country / region, forecast / demand and ensuring that proper Forecast Integration sessions are conducted with key stakeholders
- Assuring that JSC's necessary to meet commercial requirements are incorporated into product development, in particular, final packaging and graphics requirements according to specific market access needs
- Assuring products launch readiness are managed following strong risk management and customer centric principles
- Ensuring a standard approach and metrics are used across the portfolio, e.g., use of project management best practices, communications, milestones achieved, etc.
- Obtaining demand forecasts from Commercial partners, analyzing supply, and executing what if scenario planning, and providing risk mitigation strategies for long term and short-term supply issues
- Coordinating worldwide launches with Affiliates and In-country regulatory partners, and assuring product supply for launch at the minimum investment in inventory
- Participating and contributing to the Sales & Operations Planning process and any issue resolution related to new products
- Developing and implementing segmented supply policies based upon market
- Lead virtual teams and interact with multiple groups in JSC/JJSC to develop and implement new product launch strategy
- Build and maintain a strong interface and relationship with multiple stakeholders (Finance, JJSC, HR, MTO, Customer Management, Product Management, and Commercial organizations) to effectively implement new product launch strategy
- Coach, mentor and develop his/her team
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business.
- A Master's degree or an MBA is strongly preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years combined experience in Operations/Supply Chain and/or Strategic Planning with a track record of success is required
- Experience leading global, cross-sector Supply Chain teams is required
- Process Excellence/Six-Sigma, APICS, and/or Project Management certification is preferred
- Previous Supply Chain experience at the leadership level (Director / Sr. Director) and experience in managing professionals is required
- Demonstrated experience in managing large-scale projects in a matrix work environment is required
- Extensive background in multiple disciplines, franchises, varied sites is required
- Experience with 3rd party manufacturers, and regulatory requirements/policy is preferred
- Ability to work effectively and drive alignment in a global environment is required
- Prior experience in designing and deploying efficiency/productivity improvement initiatives is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and/or internationally is required
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Zug-Zug, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Schaffhausen-Schaffhausen, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy-Lazio-Latina, Asia Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Latin America
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top