Specialist, Process Management
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Specialist, Process Management be to be located Bridgewater, NJ, or Horsham, PA or other J&J global locations.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
You, the Specialist, Process Management will:
The Specialist, Process Management reports to the Director Process Management (GQS). This role will provide tracking, follow-up, technical and administrative support for the development, maintenance and implementation of standards. This role will partner with internal and external resources to collect and analyze data, gather intelligence, identify best practices, etc. to maintain and improve standards.
The Specialist, Process Management will provide support to assure the highest levels of internal customer satisfaction around the world, responding to internal customer feedback, supporting internal customer needs and help to ensure reliable, safe and effective, high-quality, end-to-end product supply and outstanding regulatory compliance performance.
Provide support to Director and Managers, Process Management to:
- Collect and report metrics to monitor the performance of standards and processes
- Coordinate and manage meetings and follow-up on action items
- Provide training to partners
- Work with JJRC to collect and analyze internal and external audit data that to continuously improve and maintain standards in compliance with regulations and consistent with industry trends
- Connect with and compile data from external organizations to gather intelligence and identify best practices
- Bachelors' Degree in studies in Life Science, Technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a regulated Pharma or Medical Device industry is required.
- Working knowledge of GMP is required.
- Experience working with business partners in a global environment is highly preferred.
- Experience in computer software such as Excel, SharePoint, Tableau, etc.
- High degree of customer focus, interdependent partnering, initiative, innovation, team work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize with minimal direction and escalate to management when appropriate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to build and nurture strong, positive relationships with cross-functional team.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top