Software Engineer-Digital Supply Chain & Analytics
- Seattle, WA
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Full Stack Software Engineer .
The Data and Analytics group is building strong ML capabilities to solve many health care use cases from predicting drug quality, question answering from large histopathological images and more. We are looking for a hardworking Software Engineer to drive User Interface and assist in solving the above challenging problems. If you are passionate about software, deep learning and health care, we invite you to become part of a team that is breaking new ground in the ways J&J builds data science solutions. This role is based in Bellevue, WA with the possibility for a remote employee.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience Software Development.
- Must be a great problem solver with strong communications skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle and MongoDB or document db or cosmos.
- Development experience with containerization such as Docker and orchestration with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Experience with CI / CD tools such as Azure devops or Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Experience designing and maintaining large-scale web applications.
- Experience knowledge of the AWS/Azure platform.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure support in mixed Linux and Windows environments
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
North America-United States-Washington-Bellevue, North America-United States-Washington-Seattle
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Back to top