Software Developer / Engineer Associate Analyst
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.Opportunities exist within the Johnson & Johnson US-based Family of Companies and at its new health technology centers that will specialize in advanced information technology. The roles will specialize in optimizing information technology and data analytics to create software applications that will serve to improve health outcomes.
You should aspire to take on responsibilities, challenges and rewards typically demonstrated by technology leaders. Each employee should desire to challenge the status quo and possess a dedication to go above and beyond to think creatively and implement technical solutions that directly impact the customer, the patient and the community. Lastly, you should exhibit a combination of innate characteristics and learned skills that will drive successful technology solutions in a global healthcare organization.
Be part of our growing dynamic team building the next generation of mobility, digital medical product solutions, and bio sensor platforms for the healthcare industry. You will focus on developing solutions on the digital platforms, Androids, iPads, and iPhones across Johnson & Johnson's business segments. As part of the software engineering team, you will tackle some of the most challenging issues that Johnson & Johnson faces today while dedicating additional time to ideate new and innovative solutions. We are looking for highly-driven, motivated individuals that will thrive in our creative and collaborative environment and make an impact on the world around us.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Position Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Development of applications for Android, iOS and web (HTML5/CSS/JS - Symfony2/PHP)
- Immersion into the healthcare industry to create innovative solutions
- Bio Sensor and Device Integration
- EMR and PHR integration
- Rapid prototyping of the new and evolving ideas
- Project management following the Agile/SCRUM framework
- You are authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and live in the U.S.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better at time of interview and hire, preferred.
- A Bachelors or Master's degree attained between June 2017 - June 2018.
- Your degree in a relevant field (Information Management, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering / Development, or something equivalent.)
- Required to relocate geographically within the United States.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry, preferred.
- Ability to conduct usability research studies, preferred.
- Ability to socialize concepts and ideas to extended stakeholders, preferred.
- Knowledge of Python, scripting, APIs, web services, AWS / and Cloud technologies are all a plus.
- Passion for a career in technology
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top